Sunday, November 20, 2011

Simple Life / I just want to live

 Why is it that because I choose a simple way of life can I not have the simple things in life. I do an honest days work. I take home an honest days pay. Why can't I just have a house to live in and be able to take care of my family.
 I'm not asking that much. I'm trying. How can I be expected to fulfill my obligations if large company's will not take the money I am giving them. Yes I got behind but I'm trying to give them the money but they keep sending it back. What the hell my moneys not good enough.
 And how many people got shafted into adding on to your home load THEN getting the adjustment through the government. Oh ya smooth move big bank. Now I've got two loans through the same people under different names don't sound right to me.
 How about health care ? Ya right I'm going to take care of myself and my wife with health care costs. I'm not asking for any that isn't suppose to be a part of living and surviving in today's world.
 You big company's, the government, all you who feed off people like me who just want to live. We need jobs, we need affordable health care, we need to be able to get to where we want to go, heat our home, feed our families.
 I don't need a fancy vehicle, just one I can afford and will get me where in need to go. My own roof over my head. I work for a living I should be allowed should I choose to take care of my own place. I don't mind paying someone for helping me get that home but except my money. Acknowledge that I too work for a living. That I am somebody. That we of the simple life are worthy to be alive.
 I think its time for the world as a whole to take a look at itself. I think the people that we have picked to represent us, big business, government, we our selves, need to step up to the plate and do what truly needs to be done.
 Throwing around money is not the answer. Help the people live. Take your big business money and your influence and your power and truly do your jobs and help the people. Help those who make it possible for you to live the way you do.
 I don't want it. I don't need it. I just want to live.

No comments:

Post a Comment