Sunday, July 8, 2012

The Dark side

There is a side of me that I don't like people to see. Well let's face it we all have "traits" that we would rather the world did not know about and things we would rather not share. Lord knows I've got my share.
I recently had a visit from that wonderful person know as "Anger". He's a mean ugly SOB. He don't care what he does or who he hurts. My anger side is down right scary. I don't like him at all and try not to let him out but every so often he manages to get out. Well he did and I don't like it. I hurt and scared people that I care about.
What I want to know is why is he there? Why do we need anger? What possible good can come from feeling and acting that way?
I know why he comes out. There comes a time when life just overwhelms you but there must be another way  to direct that energy then by turning into a raging monster.
What do you do when you can't walk away ? Out he comes and all hell breaks loose. And now you have the      wonder feeling of guilt and sorrow. How do you make up for being a total AHOLE? Sorry just don't seem to be enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment