Thursday, February 5, 2015

Beginings

 Ponderings started with a t-shirt or a bumper sticker. I don't remember which. It said "Your just mad because the voices are talking to me". It stuck with me. It is one of my favorite quotes. That in turn gave me the idea to write a book.
 I have spent a lot of time inside my own head. (I know strange place to be but such is the case). I still do. Seems like a lot lately with all the changes going on in my life. At times my mind wanders in unusual directions. Things that, to me, we miss in our everyday lives.
 Enter "THE BLOG". With the introduction of the internet and the social networking and "blogging" things went from a book to a blog.
 I spent a lot of time alone. Throughout my life I have always only had one or maybe two very close friends but that's all. Still am that way. Got three or four very close friends and that's it. I like my solitude. I like being close to nature. Outside. Fresh air. Sunshine. Gardens. Fishing. Biking. Hiking. Flowers. Trees. Birds. Mountains. Rivers. Oceans. Animals. Life.
 When I first moved to Maine I lived further north than I do now. Very rural, backwoods, nice. Pretty country but nothing up there. Work is hard to come by and things are very far away. I do miss it sometimes but I do like the connivance of the stores nearby. Gotten soft in my old age I guess.
 Anyway I seem to have had a lot of time on my hands for thoughts. Ponders. Things that I see and wonder at that others may not.

No comments:

Post a Comment